The KC Weddings Bridal Spectacular is coming up on February 4th at the Overland Park Convention Center and Pinpoint Event Planning, LLC will have a booth set-up from 10am-5pm. Grab your friends and come out to see some awesome wedding professionals all under one roof! Buy your tickets in advance online by clicking on the link at the bottom of this blog.
Is this going to be your first time to a bridal show? Here are some quick tips on how to get the most out of a bridal show:
1. Get there early if you are interested in winning door prizes.
2. Print out address labels with all of your contact information including the wedding date and location (if known). This will save you from having to hand write your information for every vendor or giveaway entry form.
3. Have a system to walk the aisles so you don’t accidentally miss a row of vendors. Think front to back, left to right.
4. Talk to all the vendors you are interested in and pick up any of their brochures, they may have a bridal show discount on their advertisements that they will honor.
5. If you are just starting your planning process, a show can be overwhelming so don’t let it stress you out. Just browse the aisles to get ideas and to start getting to know some of the vendors you may be interested in using. Think of the show as a convenient, efficient, and fun way to do wedding research. Pick up every packet/brochure in sight and hold onto them to sort through later.
6. If you have had your eye on a particular vendor and they are going to be at the show, book them! You are more likely to get discounts if you book at the bridal show.
7. Take some friends and make a day of it.
If you find yourself getting overwhelmed, have your friends pick-up brochures for you to sort through later and just have fun. Go taste test all the food from the caterers and cakes from the bakers. Go to the fashion show and watch the entertainment. Go take silly pictures in a photo booth, or rest your feet touring an awesome party bus. Even if all you do is walk through taking brochures, you will have great resources on hand when you are ready to tackle planning. If you find out that planning your wedding isn’t for you, chances are you have a brochure from a wedding planner that can help get you started. 😉
Remember, KC Weddings Bridal Spectacular February 4th, 10 AM to 5 PM at the Overland Park Convention Center.
Purchase tickets here: